Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

09:06:18 AM - I was lying down 10:20 last night but only slept 8:45.
10:45:16 AM - I just had a conversation saying I knew something matched because of Stampin' Up. At first I thought someone told me but realized it was SU.
11:05:08 AM - i went with the pink instead of the orange shirt because my purse is pink. get downstairs to find out orange is in the plaid on my purse
11:05:37 AM - but my husband tells me i need a clutch purse to match my outfit. how does he know what a clutch is and I don't own any.
11:08:36 PM - I bought 3 new dresses. I took pictures of me in them but I accidentally had my camera on zoom so my head is chopped off.
11:30:15 PM - Kitty just trapped herself in Dave's office. She closed the door.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment