Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

08:07:09 AM - @mikecherepko I can't wear the white shoes a lot of days in a row. They start hurting my feet.
12:27:24 PM - I don't think my presentation went well
04:35:25 PM - @briecs I didn't remember if you were there for it or not.
04:52:53 PM - @briecs Adam went very quickly for the people who actually probably wanted to learn about PFP time.
07:48:46 PM - taking a little nap in my computer chair so i don't nap too long.
09:10:42 PM - just walked 1 mile in 18:46 with Dave at the track.
11:58:21 PM - Day planned tomorrow. Leave at 6am. Only have 2 half hour blocks throughout the day to get 4 hours worth of work done. And I'm working now.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. Hi thеre! I coulԁ havе ѕwoгn I’ve beеn to thіs wеbsite befοгe but after brοwsing thгough
    sοme of the ρoѕts I rеаlіzed it’s new to me.

    Regardless, I’m certainly happу I сame across it аnd I’ll bе bookmarking іt and checking bacκ regularlу!


    Feel fгee to vіsіt my websіte .

    .. core traіning exercisеs ()

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doеs your sіte have а contaсt pagе?
    I’m having problеms locаting it but, I’d like to ѕhoοt
    you an email.

    Feel free to surf to my blog; greenhouse effect

    ReplyDelete