Friday, June 4, 2010

Dinner and Exploring (May 29)

Dave and I went to my parents for their anniversary.  We then went with my parents to Scottdale to go Carson's.  They have the same food as DeLallo's. We had a buffet and I had a lot of stuffed shells. They were good. The dessert tables were on the other side of the restaurant. It was such a long walk to get there.

After dinner we went to find "the farm."  We used to go there with my grandparents.  They were my grandma's relatives.  We could never find the place before. The roads are labeled now so we were able to figure it out.

Random cows
Pretty view
When we were driving the views were great and I wished I wasn't in the back seat of the van behind tinted windows. It was hard to even get a picture let alone a good picture.  I wish I had my good camera.  The views look like they would have been good blown up and in frames on the wall.

We then were headed to Kieth's and we found Big Lots. We always went there after the farm. Then sometimes we would go to the Pizza Hut after.   Timmy and I went in Big Lots but we didn't go into Pizza Hut.  Nothing was the same in there so it wasn't as interesting as it was as a kid.

After Big Lots we drove around on Keith's street a few times before calling him to find his address.  Then we stopped and talked to him for a little bit.
Random Picture
After our adventures we hung out at my parents house for awhile and then we drove home just in time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment