Friday, July 30, 2010

10 of 30 (July 30) (1/3 done!)

 3, 10, 27
I never ended up swapping the other white button down shirt for this one.  
I was going to wear the red pants today that I haven't worn yet. Then I thought how I only put 2 pairs of pants in my 30 for 30 so I didn't want to wear pants twice in one week.  Don't ask me why. I have to go longer between times I wear red pants so I should have just worn them today.
Also I have a red shirt in my 30 for 30 that I could have worn but I didn't think about that.  Today I was so tired and for some reason picking my 30 for 30 was rough.

Oh I didn't wear my red pants because I would have worn my black sandals and well to wear those I should paint my toe nails and I was too tired to do that last night.

Today someone told me that they bought red shoes and haven't had the guts to wear them and mentioned how I just pull it off so well. This made me think that I didn't know you had to have guts to wear red shoes and then I started thinking about how I don't do gutsy things with my clothes so I probably shouldn't be so daring with red shoes.  Then I thought about how I wear red pants and that's a lot more bold than red shoes so then I became OK with my decisions. Also I wear the red pants and didn't think anything of it because I wanted red pants since high school but I didn't find ones that fit me until this year.

30 for 30 Banner

How sad is it that my husband won't even read my blog. He won't go places to hang out with me and now he won't even read my blog about said things.

I couldn't wait for today to be over so I could get home and post this so then I could make my weekly recap post.

I felt so unproductive at work today. I got a decent amount done but nowhere near my normal amount so therefore I felt unproductive. After telling someone how little I got done I realized that I still accomplished more than other people normally accomplish.

I did not exercise today, but there is still time.

1 comment: