Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7/25 - Dave's Birthday

Sunday, July 25 was Dave's birthday.  I woke up at 9 and didn't realize it was his birthday until 10 when I was making my daily outfit post for the 23rd so I shouted Happy Birthday to him.  I make tons of cards. I even have some cards that I thought of giving him, but I did not give him one.  I did not give him a present. He buys stuff for himself all the time so I figured he was good on gifts.
I took pictures in the living room too because I'm sick of the same scenery.
I appear to have my ribs poking out in this pictures. I hate that.   Why does my face suck in the 2 pictures that I like my legs. 
Remind me not to stand like this. If the leg that is further away is stepped out I look fatter.

I was going to exercise but I didn't. My parents called and wanted to know if we wanted to go to Carino's. Dave did but for lunch so we both had to get ready and we headed out.  I got unlimited soup and salad but service was slow so I sat without food at points.  And everyone knows I'm the slowest eater so if I go without food that just makes everyone else have to wait for me longer.  I ate 2 salads and 1.5 soups.
Now we did stop at Casual Male XL on the way home from lunch and Dave got 3 new polo shirts.  Those can be his birthday present. 

I thought I'd clean, but I didn't.  I did watch more TV.  But everyone should be proud of me. I got tired in the middle of an episode so I stopped it and went to sleep. Usually I'm tired and I still watch 1-2 (or 8) more episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment