Thursday, July 29, 2010

9 of 30 (July 29)


 2, 8, 22
All three things were purchased this season. That's amazing for me. 2 from Kohl's and the shoes from Famous Footwear. Locations across from work in Cranberry. The cami isn't really a cami but a bra that is a fake cami so since it's a bra it did not count in my 30 for 30.

The earrings are also from Kohl's.  Wow it's like I'm an advertisement today.

The necklace was a gift from Kate when we graduated from RPI in May 2006. I owned the thing for at lest 2 years before I even wore it was.  I didn't work with jewelry back then that wasn't just a simple chain.
I prefer a pencil skirt over this.
My legs look like sticks.

Earrings and necklace
My eye
My eye shadow looks weird but that isn't the point of the eye picture. The point is to show how there is brown in my eye.

30 for 30 Banner
This is day 9 and I feel like there are tons of things I haven't worn yet.
I have really been trying to wear different things. I have 1 pair of shoes left to wear (1).  I have 1 cardigan I haven't worn yet (7). I haven't worn either button down shirt (10 or 11). The white one was going to be swapped out for another white one but I haven't ironed it yet and the black and white one needs to be ironed. The shirts I wore are the add-ones and what I thought were staples I haven' worn yet. I didn't wear for shirts (13, 14, 16, 17). I have actually worn all my dresses. I didn't wear 1 pair of pants (25). I wore all 4 skirts.

So out of 30 things, I have 9 things left.  Now I feel like I'm out of choices. Wow how my thoughts changed once I counted everything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment