Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

05:59:57 AM - I am headed to the gym and shouldn't be because my foot blister hurts so bad it woke me up in the night.
08:21:15 AM - my arm is so swollen that my shirt sleeve wouldn't fit over it. I had to unbutton the sleeves. (The sleeves go to my elbow.)
11:39:30 AM - i'm so fat people wait at the landing for me to come down the stairs before they go up. or maybe i carry too much & the stairwell is narrow
03:46:36 PM - It is impossible to get 10 days worth of work done in 3.
06:03:28 PM - I decided I hate my Nike+. It is a waste. (tweet from days ago. guess i never hit enter)
06:04:01 PM - there is a monitor in here. I wonder how many days it's been sitting here.
06:04:21 PM - guy across the street is sitting there watching his sprinklers work
09:23:31 PM - Everyone left. Time to eat dinner.
09:23:46 PM - Supposed to do it every other day. RT @TracyMorganLove: Bodypump for the second day in a row.. my little muscles didnt want to have it!
10:38:56 PM - I know. they should do a friday class. RT @TracyMorganLove: @SmilinColleen there's no pump tomorrow

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment