Friday, July 23, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

10:47:32 AM - Flip flops are against the dress code here. RT @briecs: Flip flops with BRIGHT PINK toenails? Not appropriate for the office. Forserious.
12:48:34 PM - I'm way past being hungry for breakfast.
12:50:49 PM - i couldn't subtract for how many hours i worked today so I counted on my fingers and I still messed up.
12:56:54 PM - They should tell your managers RT @briecs: Someone said that I was reliable and always here at work, and can always fix things.
01:24:37 PM - Have them write an email now and you save it. RT @briecs: @SmilinColleen I hope they do! I will ask them to pass it on around PFP times. :)
09:17:06 PM - just put on Friday Night Lights. I can see myself staying up too late.
10:13:20 PM - Poly sleeps beside me. http://tweetphoto.com/34507528
10:46:53 PM - just started my 3rd episode. still have to get directions, print them, load the pictures on my memory card, pick out my clothes
11:13:27 PM - sounds interesting RT @mikecherepko: I read the whole internet. I watched a Shirley Temple movie. My Fridays are usually better than this.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment