Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Walk

I was hungry so I couldn't work on my RCA anymore and I was going to go for a walk later anyway. Haley and I decided to kill two birds with one stone and  go for a walk after core hours ended but before the end of our work day AND eat Cheez Itz while doing this.
The stop sign behind Haley's head keeps confusing me. I'm a bad photographer but it was just so hard to tell with the bright sun around.
Yes we did walk around carrying the container of Cheez Itz. Lots of people saw us too. They were just jealous they didn't come up with such an idea.  We ate almost all of the Cheez Itz. There were only a few left. I think if we had something to drink, we would have definitely finished them but they just seemed too salty to not have a drink especially while walking in the heat.

We walked about 2 miles and it took 30:24 as shown by the screen shot of my timer below (except I realized that is for home not where I am but they are only a few miles apart so it's probably very close).  We cut part of the loop off so I don't know the exact distance. It's probably closer to 1.9 miles except I think the loop plus to and from the loop would be a total of 2.1 miles so maybe it was 2 or 1.95. Perhaps I'll have to walk it again and use iMapMyRun so I can know how far we walked exactly.
This was a half hour after we were done walking but I forgot to take a screen shot while we were out there. 
It was incredibly hot out there or at least it felt super hot.  My gym clothes were all wet with sweat by the end. I was disappointed that I didn't get a picture of how gross I looked. Haley was glad I forgot to take a picture.

3 comments:

  1. You are the only person I know who likes to get pictures of themselves looking "gross".

    Maybe sometime I could walk with you guys after work, if I didn't slow you down too much. I just would need to know so I can bring shoes and clothes to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're bad at planning. I asked her at like 3:30 if she wanted to go for a walk like right then.
    sometimes we know in advance. We'll keep you posted. I know no walk today and i don't think we are walking tomorrow or at least that we know of yet. I always try to keep gym clothes on hand at work just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and Haley just told me that yesterday about how nobody else takes pictures of themselves looking gross.

    Sometimes I think I take more when I'm gross than when I'm not.

    ReplyDelete