Monday, July 12, 2010

Weeds and Flowers

Our lawn is so bad. Some weeds are 2 feet high.  But in those weeds in the middle of the lawn some flowers grew too. We have daisies.  We also have flowers that we planted and some other plant that has flowers on it.  I took some pictures.  There were more flowers but some had weeds too near them so I didn't take pictures.   I should have gotten my good camera.

There are more pictures and more details if you read more.






The weeds are taller than they appear.






The weeds are almost bigger than the plant
 Well the weeds in the grass are bigger than the plant.

The weeds at the mulch line were actually taller than the bucket but it is hard to tell.

I was in the middle of pulling weeds when I went in and got my camera.  The mulch was bad.  I sprayed weed killer that doesn't kill grass in the grass. I also sprayed some of the weeds that were too big to pull out that were in the mulch. We need to get mulch bad. Maybe I'll just get bags of mulch and do it a little at a time since we never seem to get mulch delivered.

Oh here is a good weed picture from yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. Love the daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of daisies throughout the yard. Too bad they can't stay there.

    ReplyDelete