Tuesday, August 10, 2010

16 of 30 (August 10)

2, 14, 29
This is the first day I wore this shirt as part of the 30 for 30 yet I have like 5 pictures in my cube with me and 2 of them are of me in this shirt.
I wore the other bracelet I bought 2 weeks ago at Charlotte Russe.
I grabbed my purse for one picture, but I didn't use the strap because I didn't want it to be bulky under my arm. I think it would have been better to be bulky.

I went running this morning. There will be a post about that later, but I was done running a good 35 minutes before these pictures. I also put foundation on that makes my face a lot whiter than if I don't. I didn't even run for that long. I'm surprised my face got and stayed so red.

No pantyhose for me today and all day at work I wished I had them.
Well I ran this morning so no gym bag for me at work. I packed pantyhose in my gym bag not realizing I wasn't bringing it. Then I realized I did a bad job shaving at my knee and wanted a razor. I thought there was one in my desk at work, but there wasn't. I remembered I moved it to my gym bag.  So I could have shaved the 2 inch patch or I could have put on pantyhose but both things to make that happen were in my gym bag. I guess this is what happens when I don't take a gym bag to work.

Also I'm doing laundry now and if anyone is keeping track, the washer did not leak all over the floor this time.

I picked too many dresses for my 30 for 30 challenge. Or they would have been OK if I had more cardigans to throw into the mix. I have 2 dresses that I can't even wear again because of not being able to wear the same outfit twice.

2 comments:

  1. Try wearing a button down over a dress, or under it (like a white button down under the red dress, or the black & white button down over the purple dress) or a solid tee over a patterned dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresses are tight against my skin and also have ties or buckles that make it difficult for under a shirt and difficult for over a shirt. i thought about the button down. the one dress that is out could only be worn w/ a black button down and that isn't in the mix. the color on it is off while not white and they class when you hold up white to it.
    the other one is the brown dress and i don't have shirt that would go well with that.

    I do have dresses and shirts not in my 30 for 30 that this would work with.

    as for the purple dress that dress and the black and white one still have at least one more cardigan that can work with it. and the black and white one has multiple shoe option varieties too but i would only wear each 1 more time for this challenge. i can't wear dresses that often.

    ReplyDelete