Wednesday, August 25, 2010

27 of 30 (August 25)


2, 8, 14, 29
White belt
bracelets that only stayed on a few minutes of the day.
I forgot all other jewelry

I wore my thigh highs today because I just couldn't my regular pantyhose up enough or when I did they were pulled like they were rotated too much on my leg. It was awful. I tried 3 times. After that I went to the thigh highs.

I finally tucked in my shirt so you could see some of the skirt detail.
When I came upstairs to start making blog posts, Kitty joined me and tried to type. I mean she did type. I guess she was trying to send IMs but I deleted them.

I slept in today.
I had an hour long meeting with everyone in my department.
I had a 2 hour long officers' meeting.
I had another 2 hour club meeting.
Overall I barely could get any work done. Why does it all have to fall on the same day?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks. Here is what the back detail looks like. http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/R6CMW_J04dZE0Gr5DJhRZt5Vb6GzY3B6TgDFq3s2Hz8?feat=directlink but lots of shirts just don't cooperate with being tucked in and you miss out on all the goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never usually been a fan of the high-waist belt, but it has grown on me over the years.

    (I think that in general, my tastes have moved from "trendy" to "classic" between high school and college and now. I suppose that's the natural progression of things.)

    I also think a belt of any other color might not have worked with the skirt's details, but the white does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought a skinny black one might work. The top of the skirt had a black band but it was too harsh with the light shirt so that's why I went with the belt. like how this has a black band http://colleen.akwire.net/_clothes/images/February25,2010big.jpg I don't seem to have pictures on my calendar site of the white/black skirt with a shirt tucked in. I wore it a lot though.

    I don't think I like that outfit that much. My chest is too small for a loose shirt with a high waisted skirt. the more I look at it, the more annoyed I am with it. plus look at this awful side profile picture: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/BKX4-q9rofN8NYLyG5WPjgxQHZwdn1IesHusubDjGoU?feat=directlink

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see what you mean about the black band.

    That second picture looks like someone took it right before you were ready or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well there are plenty of times that the timer goes off before I am ready and it looks like i'm not ready. Other times i am ready and it looks like I'm not. Can't tell for sure which is which now.

    ReplyDelete