Friday, August 27, 2010

29 of 30 (August 27)


I took 2 pictures almost identical to each other. Usually my poses are nowhere near that similar.
1, 14, 27
The necklace is from Target. It came with sapphire earrings but I didn't wear those.
The bracelet is from Charlotte Russe.
After 29 days, here is the breakdown of what I wore. Well I didn't self-check my data so before my final 30 for 30 graph, I will check it and perhaps fix it.  Does the above graph make you change your mind on what things I should wear for my final day of the challenge? I have quite a few options left of what to wear. I just have to make sure I didn't war the combination before. Sometimes I think about options so much, I think I wore them, but I really didn't.
Before work Poly was a cutie playing with a ponytail holder and then resting after she won.

At work on Friday's, I always assume it'll be an easy day because half the people are out for 9/80.  Fridays always end up being the busiest day of the week.  Dave had training at my location today so we carpooled. That meant I had to actually leave at a certain time. His training went over so then I ended up doing more work so when he got to my cube, I was not ready to leave. It took me over 20 minutes to get settled and pack up. It would have been sooner but he kept interrupting me.

After work Poly had some visitors. I took 1 picture but my camera is in the other room and it didn't upload yet. Along with visiting Poly, we had spaghetti. Cut spaghetti is the best invention ever. I got to eat it with a spoon. I love it. I have about 3/4 lb left. I can't wait to eat it all up. We all watched The Manchurian Candidate. Well Poly probably only watched half.

They left and I spent 1.5 hours blogging. Time to go to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Man, you have such a good grasp on how much time you spend doing things. I just space out so much...

    I love your graph. I bet I still wore less than 30 pieces of clothing since I started 30/30, even though I basically quit about a week ago. I just couldn't keep up. I am so bad at schedules.

    Poly is so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with numbers so I realize how long things take. Sometimes I don't pay attention but then deduce it based on the current time or how long other things took.
    Thanks. I will have to self check the graph. Really I have to self check what numbered outfits I wore each day. I had a lot of typos and I caught some but maybe not all of them.

    ReplyDelete