Saturday, August 7, 2010

An afternoon nap

Yesterday was my 9/80 day off work. I worked anyway. Then I went to the dentist. After the dentist I came home and worked. I then felt the need to take a nap.  My nice husband brought me an afghan.  Then I fell asleep.  After he woke me up a little over an hour later, he showed me how he used the laser pointer so Kitty would play on me.  He took pictures with my phone.  He didn't know I had the camera 5 inches from me under his pillow. I had to hide it earlier because Kitty was trying to eat the cord.
I told Dave how I thought he nice but he was just getting Kitty to torture me.  He said she's not torturing me but is on attack.

The clothes at the foot of the beat were clean and I was in the middle of putting them away. The papers by my feet are papers I carried upstairs that I was going to put away. I didn't get to that. My work laptop is to the left of the picture but you can see the mouse. You can see how I was just working.
This was before I hid the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment