Friday, August 27, 2010

August 25 continued

OK I realized I forgot to post about the rest of my day.  Besides meetings, I was busy.

I went to spinning with Jen after work. It was the first time she was ever at class. It's the first time I've gone in probably a month and a half.  I was ready to die. It seemed so hard. We would recover going "down to 90 rpms" even though usually we recover going 70 or so.  We also kept cranking our resistance up but only decreased it a couple times.  I thought it was rough. But I didn't think it was a super good workout.  Then I loaded my gowear fit and I only had 2 minutes of vigorous activity.

Spinning was 45 minutes. After spinning, I showered (the sudden drop in the data above) and then I went to eat dinner with Haley. Notice how I almost had as much calorie burn at dinner as I did while I was exercising like a crazy person. 

I can't even remember what I did after dinner and before getting ready for bed. I know when getting ready for bed I picked out my clothes for the following day and those involved my sandals. I had to touch up my nail polish for that. Well I looked everywhere and can't find the red nail polish i have been using. I used a different red. You can tell it was different but from 5 feet away you probably can't so I just went with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment