Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

08:02:23 AM - Someone asked me if the storm woke me up in the night and if my cat went crazy from it. Well if Poly went crazy I slept through that too.
03:47:39 PM - My cat models for me http://scrapandrun.blogspot.com/2010/08/photo-of-day-poly-few-minutes-ago.html
06:40:25 PM - is it stone pepper or stone pepper grill? either way it was fun tonight.
07:32:06 PM - I think my blog gets lots of hits because I load it a lot throughout the day.
07:57:39 PM - I'm a loon. I ordered Italian when I meant steak and cheese. I did correct myself. I'm still worried they will screw it up.
07:58:42 PM - They grossed me out so bad the last time I had them. RT @Shouperman: Chick-fil-a nuggets, I missed you.
08:00:48 PM - @mikecherepko and here I went to happy hour tonight and socialized. I also did my best report writing after.
10:46:09 PM - They clearly weren't the best. so fatty. RT @briecs: @SmilinColleen Dude, Chik-Fil-A has the absolute best nuggets. Why don't you like them?

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment