Friday, August 20, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

08:49:24 AM - @iamoddd ha. i was going to wear http://bit.ly/bx17WB but my mom made a comment about the pattern so then i was scared... think i'll wear it
08:52:09 AM - @iamoddd my mom wanted me to wear this dress http://bit.ly/abLXN0
09:24:28 AM - Good then dress is settled. no cardigan and black shoes i'm thinking. RT @mikecherepko: @smilincolleen the pattern dress is better
09:27:02 AM - per training plan today=rest day. but tomorrow and sunday are not. But I won't have time to workout then so I probably should now. but nope
10:01:38 AM - someone else specifically voted no red shoes! RT @lisafilipek: @smilincolleen I vote red shoes.
10:02:27 AM - i don't like my white shoes. those sandals don't seem dressy RT @mikecherepko: @smilincolleen why not red shoes? or white? or those sandals?
10:10:38 AM - 3 minutes left on the washer and on didn't leak yet.
10:21:47 AM - I learned what leak on my washer. Who do I call to fix this? http://twitvid.com/BRGWM
10:45:50 AM - @briecs no it was where I asked what to wear and later linked to my choice and my moms.
10:46:28 AM - Hahaha. RT @mikecherepko: I'm watching Y&R with my parents. My mother asked me "Is that really what a text message looks like?"
10:53:14 AM - Now to just figure out what to wear to eat stuffed cabbage and to go to a picnic today.
12:09:52 PM - I just asked kitty if it was ok I didn't shower and then she went and lied down on my clothes I was about to put on.
02:42:31 PM - Why did she make so many? RT @mikecherepko: My aunt said my grandmother made 7,000-8,000 cookies. Wow!
03:40:21 PM - I tell people minimum of 1 dozen per person. They say THAT is too many RT @mikecherepko: @SmilinColleen so you don't run out at the wedding.
03:42:20 PM - I'm sorry RT @_Poly_Kitty: @SmilinColleen ditches me and goes to hang out with her other relatives.
04:11:22 PM - Ha I did RT @mikecherepko: @smilincolleen if your sandals aren't dressy enough for a wedding, then that's what you wear to picnics.
04:24:11 PM - My dad hears music and asks if wr have a record player up here. It was YouTube.
07:44:10 PM - It is too hot for jeans at a picnic. Stupid me. I almost wore a skirt too.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment