Monday, September 13, 2010

9/13/10

Shirt: NY&Co (~2008)
Pants: Express (2008)
Necklace: Sears (recently)
Shoes: Famous Footwear (recently)
I wore these shoes 3 times in 4 days. 
(I wish I wasn't so lazy and took more than 1 picture.)
Kitty was super cute this morning when Dave was getting ready for work. 
I had a super busy day at work doing things that I didn't think I'd be doing. Therefore I still have all the stuff on my list to do tomorrow. 
I went to Body Pump at 5. My knee hurts a lot. I used less than half my weight for squats and lunges but it still wasn't good. I'm not sure what I should do next.   I did increase back for the first time ever. Add 1 kg to each side feels like I was adding a ton. 
Last night I revamped my training plan for a November 7 half marathon because that is when the Spirit of Pittsburgh is. Well today I learned they CANCELLED the Spirit of Pittsburgh this year. Now I need to figure out what to do. 
Part of me wants to do nothing because my knee hurts today  but then part of me wants to find another race because my knee won't be hurting forever. 
Tonight I watched 4 episodes of TV. I love premieres. 

No comments:

Post a Comment