Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9.19.10 - Sunday

Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft (2007 or so.  The day I thought I discovered the store. I didn't even realize I already owned things from there.  Also the first day in my life when an employee at a store asked if I needed help, I said yes. I asked what they had to match the skirt. I bought 2 things that day. One color she suggested I already bought.)
Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft (2008) - First time I wore it with the skirt
Shoes: Famous Footwear (Spring 2009)
These pictures were taken on my good camera. I used my remote. You an see it in my left hand.

We bought food Saturday so Dave asked if we wanted to invite people over. If he asks I definitely have to take him up on it. I almost thought he was sick.  People coming over on Saturday didn't happen. But Sunday my parents came over. We cooked for them. We ate. We watched the Steelers.  Poly discovered canvas bags and how she hides in them.

I already made a post with the muffins we served for an appetizer and then a dessert.  The other food was hot dogs, corn (from corn on the cob but cut off and cooked with diced jalapeño peppers, herb potatoes (frozen kind), green beans (canned), pasta with mozzarella and tomatoes (from McGuinnis Sisters).

During the game my mom and I went to Target and Costco. It was so empty, it was great. I guess I would start going shopping during games if I wasn't watching them.



2 comments:

  1. I read about your color rotation. It brought me back to your older posts. I love your idea of color rotation. In this post, I love your skirt and love the green shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured that was the only way to get back to my old posts. sometimes people randomly click on posts from the archive but then they don't comment. I am glad you comment.

    ReplyDelete