Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August 30... continued

Monday, August 30, I didn't write about my entire day and I know I left you itching for me.

I thought Monday was a busy day at work but the rest of the week makes it seem calm.

I finally got comments on something that I have been waiting for for 2 weeks. They were extensive (eek).
I went to Body Pump at 5:00.  It was a great workout.

I went home after Body Pump because I didn't want to drive down 19 to get to Jared's.  I ate more cut spaghetti.  Dave was watching the Sophranos and it was such a good episode I had trouble actually getting out the door.

I got to Jared's and got my ring inspected and then I went to the mall. I only had 1 hour to shop. I went into almost every store that I wanted to go to but did not have a successful trip.

At Sears I found bone shoes like I've been wanting and they didn't. I tried on some boots and they almost fit my calves but they were too big in my ankles.  I found a red necklace. I've been looking for a red necklace.  I then walked around the store and circled until I was back at the necklaces. I could not figure out where to pay. I got fed up and figured I wasted a half hour of my time in that store. It didn't help that I was short on time and that I wasted time talking to Timmy on the phone about nothing.  I really don't know where I was supposed to pay.  At least the red necklace wasn't exactly what I was looking for.  I tried and tried and cannot find the necklace on their website. It did only cost 9.99.

Then I went to a few other stores where I previously saw jewelry that I liked but held off buying. They didn't have it this time. The jewelry that I previously did buy, they did have though.

I only tried something on at Express. I almost bought a blazer using a coupon but still wondered if I would wear it and it was dry clean only.

I almost tried some things on at the end but knew I was short on time and I wouldn't get to the rest of the stores.  But then I didn't end up going to those stores properly either and ended up with nothing.

I went to the cheesecake factory after. I was going to get Haley cheesecake but then I forgot once I got there and had the stress of ordering. I came home and ate more cheesecake than normal (A little over half a slice) and then it was just about bedtime.  I brought work home but did not do it.

It was a very busy day. I didn't get new clothes. I was sad.

Sorry no pictures for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment