Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

07:42:41 AM - I dream about having a seeing machine. I wake up and put on a stupid shirt that needs to be altered.
10:37:27 AM - I've gone crazy. I sent emails where I don't finish my sentence and I start a new one. I call a highlighted box by the wrong color.
10:38:29 AM - here's why my shirt needs the use of a sewing machine. I'm sick of these wings. http://bit.ly/difdsC
12:56:53 PM - i burnt my tongue on my lunch
02:17:07 PM - i get a phone call and answer. then "it sounds like i interrupted you" --i swear i just said "hello"
04:24:15 PM - my manager asked me how it's going and then asked "you didn't go out and buy a gun or anything did you?" - to use on me or a coworker?
09:01:40 PM - Now I can learn to make them RT @TENroaches: I only tip using these at the bar. http://wikihow.com/Make-a-Shirt-out-of-a-One-Dollar-Bill
09:45:56 PM - I told Dave I have to work Friday. He laughs at me and then compares me to his director at work.
11:14:43 PM - I like this one more than the noble gas joke from the other day. RT @mikecherepko: If a clock is hungry does it go back four seconds?

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment