Monday, September 6, 2010

Sunday Long Run = 5.1 mi (instead of 8)

(Click on photo to enlarge and get more details about runs.)
I went much slower than I had been going. I had adjusted my goal time because I had been running slow lately.  At least I finished a 5 mile run. I can do 6 mi next week and 7 the following. Then third week from now is the Great Race. I was really hoping I had more longer runs in.  A half marathon on October 16 is not looking good. I wonder if I could revamp and do it November 1. eek. I'm awful at running anymore.
Calorie burn during the run


My Nike+ reset since I stopped to stretch for too long. Also the battery was dead and then I sat in the car to charge it a little. It was near dead at 2.75 miles so then shortly after I just stopped it so I'd at least get part of the run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment