Friday, October 1, 2010

9.25.10 - Saturday

Boots: Famous Footwear
Shirt: B Moss (2006)
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft
(This outfit was before I made my boot plea post.)
I did get a compliment on the boots.

I put new towels up in our bathroom in the hallway upstairs.  This replaces a blue and a bunch of white towels. Poly watched while I set them up.  I didn't even shower until about 2:00 PM. I'm not even sure what I did in the morning. I think I mainly read blogs. I read too many blogs. I find at least 5 new blogs a week to follow too. This is getting bad. I can't keep up. I probably read 50x more blogs than people read mine.  (I read card making blogs, fashion blogs, friends blogs, and a few exercise blogs.)

I had to pick up my race packet by 5:00. Friday I had invited Haley over for Chicken Parm that I was making. Well that invite morphed into going out on Saturday and trying some new place she wanted to try. She gave me a list.  I gave it to Dave. He kept not looking at it. Then he finally did and refused to go.  So I was just going to go to pick-up my packet on the Southside and that would be it. Well Haley told me to go out anyway and we went to PF Changs. Well that was a place Dave would have gone.  Oh Well. Huge ordeal. At least it wasn't too bad.

I got to shop at the Waterfront before and after dinner.   I shopped longer because Dave had called me to tell me the power was out. After a little bit he called to tell me why.  A car had hit a telephone pole and flipped. I don't know if it was alcohol related or deer related or what.  He was life flighted away.   Around midnight the power came back on.  This meant I had to get everything ready for my race using a flashlight. It wasn't fun. I was already stressed enough. No time to print directions to get to a parking garage downtown.   Walking around for an hour and then 1.5 hours later kind of hurt my feet. I probably should have gotten the 10 instead of the 9.5 but if I don't walk around a ton they are OK. And the 10 were a lot looser in the leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment