Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 11 - Brown (10.11.10)

Sweater: Express (2007 or earlier)
Cami: SO (so probably Kohl's and a few years ago)
Khaki pants: VS
Shoes: Famous Footwear - Connie
Necklace: Walmart
Earrings: Kohl's

So my pants are missing the inside button but I figure It still has 1 button and 2 of those pants type metal closure things. It's just missing that button way on the inside I guess so you don't pull as much on the other things. I remember wearing these pants many months ago and not having the button either. I wonder if I have a spare somewhere. I probably do. I could probably sew it on, but they work fine without it.   These pants wrinkle so badly. Why can't Victoria's Secret be consistent with their pants. Just make them all awesome.
The earrings may have been a bit long or a bit too much to also wear a necklace.
Color Rotation Summary

  1. Pink Express Knit
  2. Red Express Cardigan
  3. Orange NY&Co Tee
  4. Yellow Ann Taylor Loft Tee
  5. Green Victoria's Secret Faux Wrap
  6. Blue Sapphire Button Down Express Shirt
  7. Purple Ann Taylor Loft Long Sleeve Tee
  8. White Express V-Neck Sweater
  9. Gray Cami from Sam's Club
  10. Black H&M Sweaterdress
  11. Brown Express V-neck Sweater



Does anyone watch Gossip Girl?  I can't take this new girl. She's too mean and evil. I can barely even handle the show. Now I know shows need conflict to get people to keep watching but this is too much for me.  I can't even remember her name. I just looked it up and it's Juliet.  Does anyone else hate the new conflict on shows they have been watching?

While we're talking about TV shows, I love and hate Undercover Boss. I love it because of the undercover part. I HATE it because of the last 5 minutes of every show. I really cannot stand how the people who the boss just happened to work with get special treatment. If you are going to give a scholarship to one employee, make it available for all. If you are going to give the kid of one employee a scholarship, make it available to all. If you are going to pay for a vacation for one employee, make something available so at least everyone has a chance.  I cannot take it. I get so mad at the show when I'm watching the last few minutes.  Sometimes there is a policy change and that is totally OK but the special treatment I cannot take. I get really upset when things are not fair. Now I know life isn't far, but still. 

While we're talking about fair I will share another story.  When I was little, I went to a Deli with my gram and brother. Both my brother and I got 3 Musketeers. Then we go to eat them and my gram takes a bite out of mine and not my brothers. I complained and said she should also take a bite out of his to be fair. She snapped at me and told me life wasn't fair.  That's the moment I remember learning life wasn't fair. I may have been 5. I know I was fairly little. I specifically remember her bending over to talk to me because she was much taller and behind her my brother was smiling because he got his entire candy bar. 

1 comment: