Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 17 - Blue (10.17.10)

Sweater: Express (2009)
Bra-Cami: Soma (2010)
Pants: VS (2009)
Shoes: Payless (2002)

What didn't work is that this is one of the five sweaters from Express last season that shed all over everything. My khakis had a layer of blue on them by the end of the day.
I was ready to head outside to take my pictures with my tripod when my husband offered to take my pictures.  I couldn't believe it, but of course I took him up on it.  It was a bad time of day but we took the pictures anyway.   This time if year is rough because there isn't much daylight and the lighting is too bright for a good portion of that.
Sunday morning Dave and I finally went grocery shopping.  I wanted to use my Crockpot so we decided to make a roast. Then Dave wanted to use a new recipe. Then we wasted 40 minutes looking at a cookbook trying to figure out which recipe was my moms.   We went to Giant Eagle but we ran out of time so we didn't get to go to McGuinnis Sisters to buy the roast or the veggies before we had to head home. 
My mom was coming. We were going to the Festival of Homes. When I was younger I always wanted to go. I love looking at house. Also going would make me want to clean and I'd always come home and clean.  That didn't happen this time. I think because of all the stress of driving around. I remember a lot more driving than when I was younger. 

Most of the houses were way out of our price range anyway. We aren't even looking to buy a house but we might as well look at ones potentially in our price range. Oh well. 

I dropped Dave off at home and then my mom and I went to this housing plan of mansions around here.  They were my favorite.  The first house wasn't even close to being done but it was OK. The second one was done and pretty nice. I overheard people talking to the Realtors. The cost was 1.275 million.  The third house wasn't done and was way up on the hill. I didn't even know the plan developed up there yet. Well it wasn't very far along. The fourth house was totally complete. The owners will move in at the end of the month but they like to show it each weekend so people can see how you can build using green material.  They were also vets.  They custom built little cubbies and catwalks for their cats. It was nice.
Shower head on the ceiling
Cat opening that goes along a cat walkway and then into another bedroom.
Some cords in the basement
Master bedroom has lamps mounted instead of having them on the nightstand
We were going to get wall fixtures like this but then we didn't know how to space them. We have a queen bed now but eventually want a king and it just seemed too confusing.
The electronics off the rec room.
Those few pictures are just some I took with my iPhone.

I should have spent the entire day planning for my Stampin' Up Class but I only had a few hours in the evening to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment