Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 2 - Red (10.2.10)

I was looking at Poly looking at me from inside the sliding glass door.
 Day 2: Red
Shirt: Express (2009) 
Cardigan: Express
Belt: Target
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Sears
Earrings: Target

I took these pictures at 11:00 AM and was super excited to upload them only to learn my card reader does not work. I had to hook up my camera to the computer. Well that upload started to upload all 791 pictures from my camera.  It was a huge ordeal. Then I couldn't find where they were uploaded too.  I didn't have time to find it before I had to leave. It was open house at my work and my parents and brother were attending.  Then we went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch. I picked so I picked something 40 minutes away instead of something 30 seconds from work.
The belt didn't work out so well because I've developed love handles recently.
Also at Texas Roadhouse I got so full that I pushed the belt up higher.
My brother said to me "I can't believe you wore that" and kept making fun of having a belt like I had.

Don't forget to let me know if you are doing this challenge.  I know of 2 people doing it but neither one has a blog, therefore I made a picasa gallery for people to upload but the only way I know how to let them upload is to share the album with them.  If you don't have a blog, but want to participate, let me know and I can let you upload to the picasa. I'll post that link on here in a few days once I get the pictures that were emailed to me on there.

What do you think of this casual outfit? I think I need new jeans. I never like how these photograph.  Well maybe I just need to learn how to stand better.
I took pictures outside two days in a row. Perhaps I can start a new trend.  I cannot wait to go out in the snow and take a few pictures.  Before work the lighting is bad so I will probably stick to my indoor pictures for weekdays.  We shall see. 

I'm glad orange fell on a weekend so I can wear my too casual for work orange shirt.





Color Rotation Summary
  1. Pink Express Knit
  2. Red Express Cardigan
The wind helps show off my earrings.
Sepia
I took way more pictures than this. It was hard to decide which ones to show and I picked too many. 2 were altered. The other 10 were cropped. 

Can you tell I've gained 4 lbs since my knee started hurting and I had to stop running and rest my knee? 

No comments:

Post a Comment