Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 21 - Black (10.21.10)

My husband saw me while putting on my makeup and told me I looked like death. He said it wasn't because I was wearing all black.
 
Cardigan: Forever 21
Shirt: Express (babydoll tee)
Pants: NY&Co
Shoes: Littles (2009 $110 -- eek)
Necklace: Sears

All things are black so I cannot wear them again.
My ankle was wrapped.  It was very hard to find shoes that would work with a wrapped ankle.
I ate leftover roast. I made instant mashed potatoes. It made it so much better.  Too bad we ran out of flakes so I only got to make 2 servings worth.
I worked, went to Body Pump, and worked again.

Update: I was in a lot of pain so I did slack in my outfit so maybe that contributed to looking like death but my husband said it wasn't my outfit that it was my face. I guess tired + pain = death

3 comments:

  1. Did you have instant potatoes and cut up potatoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup.
    Cut up potatoes were what was cooked in the roast. I like potatoes but I wanted mashed potatoes (it was just leftovers so I was just doing instant)

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least you had the pops of red, which i love! :)

    ReplyDelete