Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 6 - Blue (10.6.10)


Shirt Express
Pin-stripe Pants: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Target
Earrings: Kohl's
I've realized all the pictures I'm unhappy with are the ones with my older camera. I'm a camera snob now I guess.  I guess I have to take pictures with my good camera.  Also the black and white except what color I'm wearing for the color rotation challenge turns out like crap with my older camera.   At least now I have my new card reader so I can keep my camera set up on my tripod.

I have had this shirt forever. It's awesome, because it doesn't need to be ironed. I wear it so much. It is wearing out. I wore this on my third day of work at Westinghouse and it is what I'm wearing on my badge even though you can only see the very top of the collar.

These pants are the same style from Express as yesterday but are 1 size bigger.  They are older.  They are one size difference, but they feel like a lot more than that difference.

I woke up and when I looked in the mirror, I thought I looked a little dead. I even went to sleep super early and slept in so I was surprised.  Then I kept sneezing.  My nose kept running.  I got a cold.  I couldn't go home because I had an important meeting to run.  It was an important scary meeting.  It seemed to scare my cold out of me or something.  My cold isn't nearly as bad.  I have a feeling it will get worse though because I worked the entire day. I kept thinking I'd go home sick, but I did not.  I apologize for looking dead in these photos. I even attempted to not look dead.
My new purse that matched my outfit yesterday.
I went to Olive Garden with Haley and finally got Cheese Fondue.
I came home and watched Community, The Event, and then Grey's Anatomy.
Poly sat on me during some of the TV watching.  I wanted to eat cake so I got up. I was worried to disrupt her, but as soon as I got up, she stretched out to steal my seat.

2 comments: