Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

08:25:53 AM - @briecs what pressure?
10:42:46 AM - sometimes i wish i had a blanket here at work.
02:30:13 PM - stressful meeting just ended. sigh.
03:13:11 PM - @TENroaches what company?
04:24:04 PM - I want to buy a spare bodymedia armband but I don't know how. I also don't know how to pay for another year of service. my year is up.
06:05:45 PM - @mikecherepko it always confuses me that you are ahead of me. I'm on Day 5 #colorrotationchallenge
07:36:45 PM - Eating cake
07:39:37 PM - He had a question mark RT @TENroaches: @mikecherepko You said yesterday was Day 10.
11:43:33 PM - http://colleen.akwire.net/_clothes/ updated. look at the #colorrotationchallenge so far
11:44:03 PM - pants and skirt picked out for tomorrow. Not sure if I should wear my new pumps or black boots.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I thought about getting a twitter account. Nice blog btw!

    Hugs,
    http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    Twitter isn't that good unless you can get an archive of your tweets. My husband figured out how to get my tweets to post here daily so then I like twitter a lot better.

    ReplyDelete