Saturday, October 2, 2010

Old Jewelry Box

My grandma gave me this jewelry box years ago.  I don't even remember using it (perhaps because it didn't match my white furniture growing up).

I went into my parents attic a few weeks ago to get my old fabric and I found it.  My mom used scratch polish and also cleaned the mirrors. It looks really nice.  My problem is that it does not match any of the woods in my house.  Should I use it?  Should I give it to my mom? She likes it and it matches the wood in her master bedroom. Should I use it anyway even though it clearly doesn't go with anything else in the room?  In the picture above you can kind of see my other jewelry box.  All my jewelry doesn't fit in there. I also store my chunky necklaces in the top of my chest of drawers under the TV. 



No comments:

Post a Comment