Monday, October 18, 2010

Photo of the Day - Craft Room Wall

This may even already be posted but I couldn't find it.
This is is my craft room wall.
The 12x12 is a scrapbook page made to be framed. In it is one of our pictures from our Christmas cards in 2007.
The center picture is my family and 2 family friends on Christmas Eve. I really wanted a picture. I moved some furniture while everyone was talking and made them take it. I'm so glad we got it.
Now going clockwise starting at 12:00
My husband and I at North Park on April 4, 2010
My cousins and my gram on March 27, 2010
Me from my wedding on August 16, 2007
My grandparents wedding June 24, 1949
My wedding reception with gram August 18, 2007

The picture on my desk will go on the wall when I remember to bring a nail upstairs.  That was my gram and my dad way back in July 1950.
On my bookshelf there are 2 pictures (they aren't positioned like this anymore)
May 2003 and August 2007

I have more to go up and  more to print.  I think I will run out of wall space.

No comments:

Post a Comment