Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

05:54:34 AM - I really want to go back to sleep. But I also really want to get my workout in. What will win?
08:26:36 AM - you know it's a bad sign when you get lightheaded during the warmup for body pump. during triceps the room spun a little.
02:17:18 PM - Finally RT @steelers: K Jeff Reed has been released.
02:19:01 PM - I'm working with a smile on my face. RT @TENroaches: I find I'm walkin' with an extra spring in my step since Jeff Reed got cut.
02:49:58 PM - presenting after 4 hours of being lightheaded does not go well and I forgot everything I wanted to say.
03:50:39 PM - position about new seat location: guy next to me doesn't like his bananas as ripe as I do and he gives me the ripe ones.
08:31:20 PM - I need a nap.
08:32:14 PM - True RT @mikecherepko: RT @lauranever true or false: i should start a blog where i post pictures of my outfits every day.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment