Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

01:11:31 PM - I was told I looked cute today. I never get told cute. I also got told Pretty.
01:14:24 PM - thanks RT @iamoddd: @SmilinColleen I like the new header graphic on there.
08:40:36 PM - I've been so busy I haven't read twitter or my gmail all day.
08:41:38 PM - Sweet RT @briecs: We were in the paper for our stay at the Terra Nova House in Grove City for Veteran's Day: http://bit.ly/9JQFDe
08:43:22 PM - Is he OK? RT @kendieveryday: We had to take our dog to the emergency vet and leave him overnight. :(
08:44:28 PM - I want more detail and more topics and more time in the day. RT @mikecherepko: @SmilinColleen maybe less detail; more topics
09:54:22 PM - I was dripping sweat at body pump today. puddles on the floor. then after a trainer said everyone looked sweaty but me. I must hide it well
09:55:00 PM - @SydneyLiann Oh no I have to wait. I asked you a question if something matched. Guess I wasn't wearing it tomorrow anyway so it's OK.
11:49:26 PM - i'm hungry. It's bed time. It's 2 hours past bed time since I have to get up so early.
11:58:21 PM - @DaizyCh how'd you manage that?

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment