Saturday, December 4, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 19 (November 27, 2010)

Cardigan: NY&Co
Tank: JCP (I think) (2002)
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Belt: Target
Necklace: F21
Earrings (I forget which ones I was wearing) but either Target or Kohl's
 

I started out the day with the hardest 5k ever.
After the race, the day was about the same as all weekends; Poly slept on me and Poly slept on Dave. We watched TV. We snacked. We didn't cook.   But technology hated me more than normal. I had issues with my iPhone apps. iMapMyRun wouldn't work. BodyMedia Fit still didn't work. Ever since Dave updated all my apps (34 needed up dating and most of those I didn't even know I had) and then my battery starts draining like crazy.
When Poly was sleeping on Dave, we were watching Hellcats. I love that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment