Monday, December 20, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 23: December 1

Shirt: Express
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Macy's
Tights: Target
Boots: Famous Footwear
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Belt: Target
Earrings: Kohl's
The big snowflakes were ruining all my pictures.

I went to spinning but left my cup in the car.  I hate that.   I also ran .5 mi before spinning and .5 after.  I guess every little bit helps. I hate treadmill running; I get bored out of my mind.  I hate running outside in the winter because the only time that I can run it is dark outside and I have yet to run in the dark.

I hand washed this skirt late in the evening and somehow the hem came out of about 12 inches of the bottom. Sad times.

4 comments:

  1. I like the snowflakes! They're festive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm not done with my cards yet either. I should probably work on those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wrote my last card this morning. I cut my list. Also I'm still missing addresses so I just cut those people. They didn't get one last year anyway. A few people I messed up printing the labels like I had Mr and Mrs but the Mr died in the past year. I didn't reprint those. I probably should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and Check out the other pictures that I didn't put on my blog. That's where the snowflakes ruined the pictures. picasa

    ReplyDelete