Tuesday, December 28, 2010

30 for 30 Outfit 30: December 8


Cardigan: NY&Co.
Jeans: Express
Cami: Express
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Necklace & Earring set: Target
Pin: Target

I was telecommuting and cold. I used my scarf as a little blanket.
At one point I looked up to find Poly behind my monitor. I didn't even notice she was there. I guess I was working hard.
She also napped beside me.
After work was an NA-YGN happy hour. The theme was to wear Christmas sweaters. I didn't have one so I bought a reindeer pin and wore that.  Most people didn't dress up.

The happy hour lasted longer than I thought. I left before others did. I got home and made peanut butter balls.  They definitely didn't turn out well. They were too soft.  The white chocolate ones didn't turn out well either. The chocolate got too thick and made the balls look ugly.

I had to neaten up the dining room for my Stampin' Up class the next day.  I was exhausted by the end of the day.

4th day in a row w/o exercise. Sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment