Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Card Photo

I made cards (like these) and mailed them to a lot of people. I had to cut my list short because I don't have up to date addresses for some people and they don't email me back.  Also some coworker I'd like to send an email to but might not mail a card (plus I don't know their addresses.)

So I made this in Photoshop with 1 of the 4 picture choices that is going in my actual cards.

I'm thinking I should have just mailed these. I would have saved about 20 hours worth of work. If I mailed these, I wouldn't have hand made my cards or written personal messages in all the cards.

(I had to schedule this post so that people didn't see it before their cards arrived.  At this point I only wrote half. I have about 10 more cards made but I need to write them.  Then I guess I have to make 10-15 cards if I want to cover everyone.)

1 comment:

  1. I got mine! Thank you so much! We liked the one that you have shown here the best. :)

    ReplyDelete