Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Celebrations

Last night Art and Judy came over like always for Christmas Eve dinner.  I made tuna noodle casserole.  It was dryer than normal.  It got overcooked.  But also on my way home today, I realized I forgot to put in the pepper and the onion.  Poly was uneasy at first but got better.  There weren't a lot of people so that was better for her but she still didn't sleep at all
We opened presents this morning. I got some things I suspected (like a Garmin watch) and some things I didn't know about at all (an HD video camera thing - Flip Video).   I got to have family time. I didn't stay with family as long as I would have liked but then we had to drive home in the dark. Poly did not like that at all. Dave had to use a flashlight so she would stop shaking in fear.

Poly was at my parents for 24 hours.  She barely drank anything or ate anything the entire time.  When we got home, she drank a ton of water.  Now she is asleep on my lap so I have to watch more TV.  Dave fell asleep during Lie to Me. He's still asleep sitting in his chair. He never sleeps sitting up.

We forgot to bring Dave's apple cake leftovers home. Sad times.  I did get leftover beef, ham, and potatoes.

I can't get up to load my pictures so I will have to make another post about that.  Some of the pictures are already loaded from Christmas Eve. My pictures are of Poly and food though.
Poly got toys. She liked them all. She finally liked something with catnip.
Well I'm exhausted.   Merry Christmas.

1 comment: