Monday, December 6, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

01:30:53 PM - my computer hates me.
06:29:51 PM - I've been using my coat as a blanket in this conference room for the past 2 hours.
09:13:06 PM - The fudge I made last night is the best fudge I've made. It is nice and soft. I want to eat it all.
09:14:23 PM - sounds funRT @wwanw: it's so cold tonight that i threw my p.j.'s in the dryer on high for 5 minutes before putting them on. best. idea. ever
10:28:29 PM - You should have been dieting before so you could enjoy fudge at the holidays RT @TENroaches: @SmilinColleen Keep it away.
11:43:01 PM - I want to go to sleep but I'm not prepped for the Stampin' Up Class yet.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

1 comment:

  1. eat all of the fudge!! you can always run it off or blame it on someone else. oh, say you gave it to your elderly neighbor so you look all service oriented! hahah, just kidding, but it does sound sooo good. love this time of year and all it offers treat wise;)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete