Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

08:01:37 AM - my mom was a bad host just like I was. The room I slept in didn't have the heat vent opened.
08:08:50 AM - just like I could equally blame PB for here. RT @mikecherepko: @SmilinColleen you could equally blame your father. He lives there too.
08:11:01 AM - Actually I bet she closed it and PB closed ours. RT @mikecherepko: @SmilinColleen you could equally blame your father. He lives there too.
09:14:59 AM - my new eye-fi card requires me to walk over within a foot of the router for it to upload pictures.
10:07:23 AM - I just meant to clean for 30 minutes. I cleaned for 45. You can't tell at all. My room is still a mess. (before) http://twitpic.com/3ieorb
10:25:06 AM - At this rate, I won't be done cleaning my room until 2011.
04:09:02 PM - @mikecherepko did she save glee just to show you?
08:21:18 PM - i hate allergy shots. they give me awful allergies all evening. my nose is raw.
10:15:55 PM - We just made cherry pepper poppers. I wonder if they will be awful. half the ones pre-made are awful (McGuinnis = good) http://bit.ly/hy0aTq
10:57:09 PM - @mikecherepko you gain weight every year when you are home. You should account for it by now.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment