Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Day's Worth of Twitter

10:49:55 AM - I got up on the wrong side of the bed. meaning my cat was in the way so I crawled over and got up on Dave's side of the bed.
11:14:03 AM - I've probably spent 20 hours over the past few days playing Tetris Worlds on Gameboy. Fusion is my favorite. Can't beat level 13 though.
11:15:15 AM - @mikecherepko You didn't tell me you had a phone interview so I wished you happy birthday first.
11:16:09 AM - @mikecherepko last night I thought up nice things to write inside your birthday card. but now I forget it. something about 29 and 26
02:20:04 PM - I might get dressed just so I can put on stripes.
08:00:01 PM - I just decided it was time for dinner so I went over and opened the microwave. I missed the step of opening the can of beefaroni
09:46:02 PM - Poly is so demanding. Constantly making me throw ponytail holders for her and she doesn't bring them back close enough.
09:53:53 PM - watching my 4th episode of brothers and sisters.
10:48:43 PM - our driveway is a sheet of ice. i just took down our garbage can and slid 3/4 the driveway. You can see my boot sliding prints.
10:50:13 PM - I steered the garbage can into the snow pile in order to stop. I walked up the mushy grass.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment