Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Day's Worth of Twitter

11:28:58 AM - Almost all my skirts are pencil skirts so that's one term I know. RT @iamoddd: @SmilinColleen I just had to look up what a pencil skirt is.
11:46:48 AM - It is totally inappropriate to be 16 minutes late to a 30 minute meeting.
01:00:42 PM - It is also inappropriate to make me miss my entire next meeting because of being so late. UGH RT @angelineevans: @smilincolleen eesh yeah!
01:05:02 PM - RT @katy_rose1: Unreal!! RT @thecoveted: Response from TheCoveted [dot] com : Don’t talk about us or we’ll sue http://ow.ly/3Lm0B
07:54:01 PM - @angelineevans I think my brother uses mint. Or at least used too. I'll ask him.
10:03:27 PM - Friend Friday post all typed up. So excited. Can't wait to read everyone else's tomorrow. @katy_rose1 Thanks for asking them.
10:09:27 PM - Make my lower back stop hurting.
10:28:30 PM - @katy_rose1 I typed mine up quickly but then I tried to dig for pictures of my tripod. It usually doesn't make the pictures.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment