Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Day's Worth of Twitter

09:35:18 AM - I can find my giftcard. It is among the mess on my desk.
11:51:51 AM - JoAnn Fabrics isn't taking my gift card online like it says it should. Hate.
11:52:32 AM - yay! RT @noguiltfashion: Post ft @kileencheng @RedHeaded @SydneyLiann @SmilinColleen @areasontobefab @RagsMachine http://tinyurl.com/48s6mqz
04:41:23 PM - Well just spent an hour shoveling and scraping inches of ice off the walk and driveway. My right shin hurts like nobody's business so no run
04:42:30 PM - I know. But I thought that with 29 degrees. RT @mikecherepko: It's funny how warm 35 degrees feels.
04:42:51 PM - Yay. Good job. RT @TheNewChrissy: Marathon #2 complete! Unofficial time: 4:20. Thanks for all your kind messages!
04:43:31 PM - I want details. RT @DaizyCh: With my sister in the ER at Forbes, dinner plans have been canceled. Now we need to think of something else t

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Colleen,
    Thanks for checking out my blog! And your tutorial is great- I knew there was a way of making an action but could figure it out : )
    Thank you!

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know how to work with actions until that very post. Now I use them often (not hers but go to Pioneer Women and get hers) and it is quick. like 5 minutes and I have 20 versions of a picture. The bad part is when I photo edit 30 pictures and only end up putting 1 on my blog. I need to quit editing ones that won't ever bee seen.

    ReplyDelete