Monday, January 3, 2011

December 15

Wednesday I only had to work 3 hours before it was time for vacation time. Also Wednesday was telecommuting day.  I didn't get dressed. I hung out with Poly. I tried to work and actually worked much longer than 3 hours but the additional time I worked, I could easily break and play with Poly or watch TV if I wanted to... I didn't but I could break so it made it so much nicer.  There were huge network issues at work and nobody even the people at work could connect to the network. But this also made programs run really slow. I don't know why, but it sure was awful.   I did laundry, I shopped for Dave's Christmas gift (boots), watched Desperate Housewives, watched sing off, and all kinds of stuff throughout the day.   Because of the network issues I actually worked most of my time after 4PM.  At lunch my husband wanted to watch a second half hour show and I didn't want to because I wanted to get back to work. He yelled at me saying I was already on vacation and to relax.
Poly was relaxed on my lap most of the day.  I actually tweeted a lot throughout the day.  I had my first burrito. Dave got it for me with stuff in it that he thought I would like. I almost finished the thing, but it had too much rice.  He said he asked for extra rice for me.  Oh well.
Poly likes to sleep under the step stool that I made in 8th grade.
Just think if I didn't carry my camera around in my hoodie pocket, I might not get so many cute pictures of my cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment