Thursday, January 20, 2011

December 22 - Cleaned and an allergy shot

Shirt, Pants: Express
Boots: Famous Footwear
Cami: Kmart (I think)
Necklace: Walmart
Coat (Shown below): NY&Co.

This is the first time I wore boots with pants. These pants are boot cut so it was hard to tuck them in. I now have plans to use my sewing machine and try to work my magic.  The pants are a little big in the waist. I got them in 2004 or earlier.  I felt like I should be off riding a horse or something.

What worked: the idea of boots over pants
 
I only got dressed because I had to get an allergy shot. The allergy shot was the worst. About 20 minutes after the shot, I start feeling like I have sever allergies. I can barely drive home I'm sneezing so much and my nose is dripping.  My nose ends up raw before I can even get home.  Then functioning the rest of the night is out of the question. Good thing I went to get my allergy shot in the evening.  Bad thing that I planned to exercise after. So allergy shot day = rest day.
My side of the room
My closet floor
My room was a mess. I spent 45 minutes cleaning it and you couldn't tell at all. Above are some before pictures. There wasn't much change for the after 45 minutes once.
Poly enjoyed some bag time.
We made cherry pepper poppers or whatever they are. I never like them.  Cheese wrapped in prosciutto in a cherry pepper.
We played with our new deep fryer

3 comments:

  1. Cute pants! I like this look a lot - it's sort of preppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chrissy.

    Next time I'll branch out with a different colored top but I had a lot of dirty laundry.

    ReplyDelete