Sunday, January 23, 2011

How I have worn it - Khaki Skirts

How I remixed both of my Khaki Skirts!
I have had this skirt for about 4 years. I noticed I always wear it the same variations (except the last one pictured above) so I only put 1 of each combination on there.  Four of the shirts are brown but those are four different shirts.  Most recently, I always wear the skirt with the blue shirt. I love that blue shirt. None of the outfit photos did it justice.  When I was thinner and my ribs poked out more, the band right under the chest covered it all up. I love this shirt. Even now I'm not as skinny but my ribs stick out of certain shirts.

The first picture above was from 2006. I have lived 3 places since.
My khaki pencil skirt looks like it has gotten a ton more use. It hasn't; I have just remixed it with more of a variety of tops.  There were only two duplicates I had to delete a few of (I know I missed one but then it would have been an odd number of photos and a picture would have repeated.).  The purple and the blueish were my favorites to wear with the skirt this summer. The first day I had my brown boots was the first day I wore them above. It seems I have only worn boots with them ever since.  I have tucked in my shirt a few times but feel like I like it better untucked.

Which combination do you like best? How do you style your khaki skirts? I'm looking for more variety.
4 of the khaki skirt wearings were from my first 30 for 30.  The second 30 had 2.

2 comments:

  1. I like with the red shirt and the outfit I helped put together with the robin's egg cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny the red is my least favorite. The red cardigan and red tights were too different that it looked weird.

    ReplyDelete