Friday, January 28, 2011

January 25 - Stripes Day



Today everyone was supposed to wear Breton Stripes. Well I didn't know what they were. I learned. I also have limited stripe choices so I just went with stripes and layered.

Stripes: F21
Cardigan: Express
Pants: VS
Shoes: Famous Footwear

I left for work too early again so I missed daylight. I also missed running when it was 36 degrees.
Better shows the stripes
Update: I figured I'd write a little about my day like I usually do. I was exhausted Tuesday and didn't get this typed.  I got to work early. I carpooled with my husband for probably the 4th time since November when he moved up to my building. We had an NA-YGN meeting and it was great that so many people showed up (people had to stand) but not great that DiBella's was late. DiBella's is always late for their catering. We are never using them again which is a bummer.  I was going to run but then we went grocery shopping on our way home from work. Then by the time we ate dinner it not only was past daylight it was cold. In addition to that, I was ready for bed. I was exhausted. I decided to watch TV from bed. I watched quite a few shows that were taped from the CW. I love those shows. I can't believe I watched the series finale of Life Unexpected though. I ended up not going to bed until 11 but I got to "rest" so that was good. But I didn't get anything done so I was stressed.

4 comments:

  1. Your stripes worked out perfectly. You were worried for nothing!
    Love the red cardigan with all the black.
    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda. I needed some color. I was still worried it was the wrong kind of stripes?

    Is this going to be a once a week or once a month thing? We all need to know what is coming up to include those things in our 30 for 30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great classic color scheme!

    -Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. If you ask my mom she would say that black and red have been my color scheme since high school. Most of my laundry was those colors. She still talks about this.

    ReplyDelete