Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 29 - Outfit and Upcoming Happenings

Shirt: VS
Cami: Target
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Zappos (probably... I had my husband order me them)

Even though it was cold, I went with comfort for all day scrapbooking.
Also I think I went with some bright colors for when I scrapbook those pictures that I can do more fun colors instead of using blue all the time.
Starting February 1, I will be participating in another one of Kendi's 30 for 30 challenges. I have already done this twice. I feel like I just ended one and it is time for another.  Since everyone starts that February 1, I figure I will start my Color Rotation Challenge March 15. A few people said they would join the challenge this time around so I hope they do.  The thing is last time I went pink, red, orange, yellow , green, blue, purple, white, gray, black, brown as the rotation. I learned that was too many neutrals. This time I will do 1 neutral and just call it neutral day so you can choose what you want to do then and I might add different forms of colors and add teal or light blue. I also thought of adding a pattern after purple to force some pattern in the mix. Patterns count as part of a certain color day like the outfit above could have been worn on purple day.
What do you think should be part of the mix this time? Now is your chance to give some input.

4 comments:

  1. You think there are really people who own more than 2 teal pieces of clothing? At least with neutrals, you have them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People have lots of blues so I figured teals too especially with patterns. But those were off the top of my head. Maybe light or dark green?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see some purple and yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW do you stand being in the snow in short sleeves! I'm cold just looking at you. :)

    I'm glad you're doing the challenge too! There's strength in numbers. :)

    ReplyDelete