Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4 Sleep Troubles

I had a lot of trouble falling asleep.  I finally got to sleep but at 2:50, I woke up because I was coughing.  I was up for over an hour. I couldn't stop coughing even with a cough drop. I did send work emails at that time. I got emails 20 minutes earlier from a director at work. How often do people reply to an email at 3am that you sent at 2:57... not often... I've never had it happen.
Finally at 5:40 I felt that I didn't have to sit up and sleep anymore. When I went to move, Poly ran over to cuddle up to my chest.  She was so cute.  She actually ran over and then went right to sleep curled up in me.

Poly was sleeping with me every step of the way. She's a nice pet like that.

When my alarm went off at 7am, I was not ready to get up due to the lack of sleep.  I hit snooze a few times and got up at 7:30.

I showered, got dressed, and almost called in sick.   Lack of sleep really does a number on being able to properly function.

I had multiple meetings at work. My voice wasn't so good and I had a headache but I pulled through.

I watched the Biggest Loser and Weeds. I did nap around 6pm and then Dave goes and wakes me up for dinner around 7. Stupid stupid. I needed my sleep. Makes me mad.
I'm about to go repeat the whole can't fall asleep thing.

While typing this, Poly wants to play fetch so she is jumping up and hitting me in the butt while I sit here because I don't pay enough attention to her. I do pause to throw the ponytail holder but she doesn't think I throw it often enough.
My coughing scared here away.
Poly tried to work for me so I could rest.
She also tried to nap with me.
Then it was time to work again.
Then my coughing scared her so she went to the floor.  She actually slept there for hours.

Outfit photos aren't loaded to my computer yet so I guess those will be a separate photo. I did wear a pashmina all day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment