Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 5 - Wednesday

Cami: Express (~$20 - 2009)
Cardigan: NY&Co. (19.84 - 11/7/10)
Skirt: F21 ($14.80 - 12/26/10)
Shoes: Famous Footwear (19.99 - 9/4/10)
Tights: Target ($10 at most - 2010)
Necklace: Lia Sophia (28 I think... I got it half off. 11/19/10)

The jewelry is the only reason this outfit is over $100... not too shabby.

If I really thought about it, I could figure out what day I bought the cami exactly. I'm pretty impressed.
What worked: wearing a slip.  The skirt didn't bunch up at all like some other F21 skirts I had when I didn't wear a slip and I didn't want to take any chances.  It's a good length. Also, it's a print. I need more prints. I wear solids way too much.
The close-up picture of the shoes shows how my ankles lean to the inside of my foot....toward my flat feet. I wonder if it is noticeable when I wear heels.

I shortened the necklace with a safety pin. I wish the necklaces from Lia Sophia had 16" as their shortest instead of 19" so I wouldn't have to improvise.

I finally slept the previous night. Finally... I was excited.  Then I slept in on purpose. If I could get good sleep, I would take advantage of it.
Poly in a bag IN THE AIR
Poly was sleeping under her bag because she went in from the side. Dave decided to go help her get in the bag. At first she was distraught because he took her bag.
Have you ever purchased a Christmas gift that anyone loved as much as my cat loves her bag that my brother got her for Christmas?

7 comments:

  1. LOVE that skirt on you! It's the perfect fit! And Poly really does seem to love her bag! So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I've been wanting to buy a black and white print skirt for awhile and was glad I found one (and for cheap).

    I still want more... maybe other patterns. I have too many solids and can't match.
    I have bright colored tights but feel I need to wear patterns with them (red, purple, and green)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is So cute - the skirt looks great on you! I tried it on and I looked a little hooker-ish - it was way too tight over my booty, but it has the perfect flow on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ashley. The skirt did emphasize my booty but I do a lot of lunges and squats so I figured why not show it off. I just checked and I don't have a picture from the back. Lots of days I take pictures from behind but just don't post them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last year, I bought my wife a eye-fi card reader and extra storage for her picasa. I think she's obsessed with it more than Poly is with her bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Chantele

    Dave, we'll have to see if Poly still likes her bag after a year.

    ReplyDelete